Are you a Java Backend Developer with heart and soul? Would you like to work in an environment where you can contribute and implement your ideas and challenge yourself on a daily basis? Furthermore, you are an absolute team player, you love an agile working environment and you are looking for a company where fun is never missed out on?
Great, then Compax is the perfect match for you!
We are an international software company with 8 locations in 5 countries and more than 350 employees. With our in-house developed and completely cloud-capable order-to-cash software solution called aax, we are active in the areas of Telco, IoT, Media and Tolling. We offer our customers tailor-made software solutions, so that they can get the best out of their business with aax – according to our motto “Compax – easy to do business with”.
Your role within the team
As we are currently growing, we are constantly looking for passionate developers. Depending on your knowledge and preferences, you can deepen your knowledge in backend or frontend development.
- Active involvement in the entire software lifecycle, from requirements analysis to deployment in the Scrum team
- Design and development of high-performance and scalable – mainly microservice-based – software architectures in the Java environment
- Interface development and connection of the software to different database systems
- Depending on your knowledge and preferences, you can deepen your knowledge in the areas of deployment, performance tuning, migration, security or solution architecture and take on more tasks in these areas in the future
- Regular customer exchange in the context of the Daily Scrum Meetings/li>
- Mentor for junior developers
- Snippet of our technology stack: Java Application Server with JSF, Spring, Hibernate, SpringBoot, React.js, Angular, Oracle, Postgres, Kubernetes, Git, GitLab-CI, etc.
- Completed IT-education (HTL/FH/University) and several years of professional experience as a Java Backend Developer
- Good knowledge around sustainable and scalable software architectures
- Agile mindset and experience with agile development methods such as Scrum/li>
- Ideally, experience with cloud technologies as well as Kubernetes or Docker/li>
- Team player who has an innovative and solution-oriented way of working and sees clean code, unit testing and pair programming as a matter of course
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
Your benefits as part of the Compax-Family
Minimum gross salary: € 3.800,- (38,5h/week, no All-in) – Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, we will offer you a correspondingly higher salary.
Please send us your application including your desired salary and your desired number of working-hours per week to email@example.com. We look forward to you!